Precisely prepared prepress is a requirement for high quality printing. Digital workflow and state-of-the-art equipment ensure quick and reliable control of received PDF files with data for printing, preparation of automatic position and test printing. All data, together with the required parameters and settings, are directly transmitted to printing plates, which are imaged and developed on automated CTP devices and which ensure optimum printing quality.
- Heidelberg Prinect Cockpit and Prinect Signa Station
- Canon image PROGRAF TX-3000 + TM-300 plotters of B1 size
- Epson Stylus Pro 4880 and SC P5000 + SpectroProofer
- CTP Heidelberg Suprasetter 106 + DCL I Interplater 125 HDX T
- Computer to plate device Kodak Quantum Magnus 800
- Exposure up to 100 plates an hour